Thursday 3 January 2013

New Years Day Pamper

Is there a better way to kick off the new year (& celebrate my lovely new bathroom!) than with an at home pampering session. I love reading other blogger's  'pamper day posts', so I thought I'd continue the indulgent spirit of the festive season and tell you how I spent a large slice of my New Years Day.

I was itching to try a couple of the products from the Nip+Fab Ultimate Pamper Kit. I picked this set up at Sainsburys for £10 (reduced from £40) and it includes some real gems. Taking inspiration from its name I headed bathroom-ward clutching a couple of the face products and set to work.

I started with a mini facial. Shu Umeura Fresh Pore clarifying oil to cleanse. To exfoliate, Nip+Fab Face Scrub which contains Salicylic Acid to combat blemishes (so sorely needed after the last few weeks!) and Bamboo to exfoliate. To breathe some much needed life into my tired, dehydrated skin I applied a massive helping of Nip+Fab Hydrating Mask. This mask is heavy on the Hyaluronic Acid to plump and Blackcurrent oil to sooth.

Then I took to slathering L'Oreal Perference Wild Ombré to the ends of my hair. Whilst this was working its magic, I sat back with my face encased in mask. I left the mask on for the full 45 minutes of the hair dye! After washing dye from hair, I showered with Yves Rocher Tradition De Hammam Shower Oil. Slipping into a wonderfully rose scented bath, courtesy of English Floral Garden Rose bubble bath, I settled down to watch the flame flicker on a Lily Flame Rose Petal candle. I emerged so completely serene that I decided the time was right to use the very last drops of my Ole Hendricksen Rose body oil. Then I finished the facial moisture binge off with a generous helping of Elemis Maximum Moisture Day Cream. 

The whole experience was blissful and went a long way in relieving my gin jaded state. Every girl needs a bit of top to toe TLC now and again.

I'll be doing a full review on the Ultimate Pamoer Kit once I've given the products a proper run for their money, but I have to say so far, so good for Nip+Fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment